Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Back...... Sort Of !

Well i am back ........ sort of ;) , After selling my is200 in Jan this year for a RX-8 (very thirsty and always getting vandelised :angry: ) . I have just bought a new shape (2003) Honda Accord 2.4 Exc (manual) which in a way is like a modern day is200 (6 speed , 4 door , saloon) but with a better performance (0-60 in 8 sec top speed 143) and full consumption and more gadgets (eg - Touch screen Sat Nav , Cruise (on a manual) Dual Zone Climate Control and the list goes on !) I know it cannot hold a torch to the new is250 but it only cost £10K (www.fow.co.uk) with 40k on the clock with history and 1 owner ! Which i think is pretty good value (Comparied to the is200) ok people will say its not rear wheel drive , its not got the badge etc , etc ,! but its the next best thing to the new model (And a lot cheaper) so once the prices soften on the new model , i will be back (sort of) :D

Jon .

Well i am back ........ sort of  ;) , After selling my is200 in Jan this year for a RX-8 (very thirsty and always getting vandelised  :angry: ) . I have just bought a new shape (2003) Honda Accord 2.4 Exc (manual) which in a way is like a modern day is200 (6 speed , 4 door , saloon) but with a better performance (0-60 in 8 sec top speed 143) and full consumption and more gadgets (eg - Touch screen Sat Nav , Cruise (on a manual) Dual Zone Climate Control and the list goes on !) I know it cannot hold a torch to the new is250 but it only cost £10K (www.fow.co.uk) with 40k on the clock with history and 1 owner ! Which i think is pretty good value (Comparied to the is200) ok people will say its not rear wheel drive , its not got the badge etc , etc ,! but its the next best thing to the new model (And a lot cheaper) so once the prices soften on the new model , i will be back (sort of)  :D

Jon .

sort of welcome back then :D

Well i am back ........ sort of  ;) , After selling my is200 in Jan this year for a RX-8 (very thirsty and always getting vandelised  :angry: ) . I have just bought a new shape (2003) Honda Accord 2.4 Exc (manual) which in a way is like a modern day is200 (6 speed , 4 door , saloon) but with a better performance (0-60 in 8 sec top speed 143) and full consumption and more gadgets (eg - Touch screen Sat Nav , Cruise (on a manual) Dual Zone Climate Control and the list goes on !) I know it cannot hold a torch to the new is250 but it only cost £10K (www.fow.co.uk) with 40k on the clock with history and 1 owner ! Which i think is pretty good value (Comparied to the is200) ok people will say its not rear wheel drive , its not got the badge etc , etc ,! but its the next best thing to the new model (And a lot cheaper) so once the prices soften on the new model , i will be back (sort of)  :D

Jon .

so the rx-8 is not really a hairdressers car then?

"so the rx-8 is not really a hairdressers car then?" :D

Sort of , although its one mighty fine piece of kit and fantastic to drive ! the only downsides it seams to attract the local knobb-ends/pissheads ! :angry:

"regarding the cost.... maybe if you stopped swapping cars so much, you would save a bit of money ;-)"

Come on we all love to change our car , don`t you like the feeling of picking up a new "toy" ??? :winky:

"Welcome back Jon.......................you still lurking sort of "

Sure am Pete ! B)

Come on we all love to change our car , don`t you like the feeling of picking up a new "toy" ???  :winky:

:D mate there is no better feeling than geting into an IS200 Turbo, :winky: ............and thats why i will never sell this IS,

any way welcome back mate :winky:

"mate there is no better feeling than geting into an IS200 Turbo,  ............and thats why i will never sell this IS"

NOT EVEN FOR A SUPERCHARGERED IS250 ???? MMMMMM GO ON YOU KNOW YOU WILL WANT IT ........

JON .

:lol: you much be kiding mate.............i will never sell my Turbo IS its just to much fun, and any way i have big plans for my IS-T........... :winky:

Cheers ears ! Very well spec`ed and even has the "love or hate" 17" grapite wheels . its all down to personal taste . I would have had another lexus but it would have been the is300 and they are holding there price toooooo well for an end of line model . So second best for me .

Good to see you back, I like those Honda's, thought about one of those myself at one point, nice cars!

I'm going to have to take an IS250 out for a spin when they hit the dealers to see how it compares, don't think personally I'd have one as I'm not a big fan of the design, the new GS has my name written all over it!

Jon .

see what i did there, i looked at your name and..........................i'll get me coat.

Jon .

see what i did there, i looked at your name and..........................i'll get me coat.

"WOULD SIR LIKE THE HANGER LEFT IN OR OUT" :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links