Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Few Wee Questions

just a few questions i have

electric seats

my car is a 99 sport i have an electric drivers seat yet manual passenger seat i thought the 2 seats should be electic or is this not the case??

heated seats

also with the heated seat when i push the button the heat comes on but seems to only stay on for a few mins. Is this the way it should be or is mine broke and if it is supposed to be like this can it be changed to stay on ?? :D

traction control

when i take the car out diffin at shows she goes round and round no bother with the tc switched off but when i try and put her sideways like to drift her then the traction control comes on itself and starts beepin. WHY??

headlights

the dipped beam in the car is awful yet i got the lights adjusted and its no better i have to almost keep the full beam when drivin at night . are any other cars like this or is it just bad lights and what can be done about this???

thanks a lot folks for readin this and any advise given B)

Right mate, here we go :D

The front passenger seat was only electric as from the 2000 facelifted model.

For the headlights the best upgrade is the Prolex HID kit - it makes a BIG difference to the light thrown out. For the most light on the road go for the 4300k one, the 6000k looks very nice but doesn't put out anywhere near the same amount of light..

Not sure about the heated seats, have a feeling they may be hooked in to the temp control, I have to turn mine off after a couple of minutes (if I ever use them) as it feels like I've peed myself :o

Not sure about traction control - wouldn't have thought it should turn itself on? Mat and Thom are best suited to advise here as they do drifting in their cars, albeit Mat's is slightly different to standard nowadays!

Thanks Abbie :lol:

It's not the sort of thing I do very often :o

I hate heated seats though, I once read something that said they could make you impotent so I never use that button, I don't want to risk becoming a jaffa :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links