Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Specs On Rs200 (import)

rallure

hi guys,

thought i might aswell say hi as i'll probably be getting a 1999 RS200 in the next few days. My current car is a MKIV supra running hybrids ,FMIC and a load of other mod and its currently running 500bhp, anyways i just wanted to know a few things about the RS200 (3s-ge) such as

*injector size

* how much HP the auto box can hold

any help much appriciated

-robert-

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, don't get an Auto

:P

ouch!

but failing that don't get an AS200 i.e. make sure its a 3SGE get yourself familar with the look of the engine bay.

1) brakes. full lock one way then full lock the opp. way then brake. If you get a snapping/knocking then that would be the caliper pins. (mine does/did it) nothing to worry about.

2) stereo errors. expensive to replace oem.

3) mileage and servicing that go with it. i.e. cambelts at 60k

good solid cars really o not that much to go wrong. good luck and let us know :winky:

well guys the car i was going to see was a dog, big oil leak and no service history, i wonder would anyone be interested in swapping my mkiv supra for a rs200?i have spent about £15k on the engine and the exterior, if anyones interested let me know by PM as the mod list is long. by the way the car is running 548bhp at 1.3bar

well guys the car i was going to see was a dog, big oil leak and no service history, i wonder would anyone be interested in swapping my mkiv supra for a rs200?i have spent about £15k on the engine and the exterior, if anyones interested let me know by PM as the mod list is long. by the way the car is running 548bhp at 1.3bar

Have you got any pics of the Supra please mate?

i think taz has a manual for sale and i want an auto......cuz i cant drive manual, dont start lol im only 20 but have been driving supras for 2 years.

my current supra has a huge mod list which includes:

new engine and auto box replaced not long ago ( 3k miles ago)

HKS cam shafts 264/256,

stage 3 hybrid turbos,

HKS type R FMIC with polsihed pipe work

full decat,

polished BL 4 inch exhaust system,

apexi AVC-R

polished rad cover,

polished cam covers,

polished FMIC cover,

polished turbo pipe work,

polsihed stainless steel engine cover,

polished upper rad pipe,

19 inch wheel mania pacific wheels,

black paint with small gold flakes,

Alpine head unit.

new front and rear shocks- fitted last week

The car also has a custom HKS induction kit located below the engine bay where the stock SMIC was located. Also the supra has tanned leather front and rear seats, cruise control, heated front seats etc etc.

the odometer says 110,000 but the engine and auto box are near enough new but legally i cant change the odometer.

i think taz has a manual for sale and i want an auto......cuz i cant drive manual, dont start lol im only 20 but have been driving supras for 2 years.

my current supra has a huge mod list which includes:

Normaly peeps are lookin for manual's :lol:

I was for about 4 months b4 I found one

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links