Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Injen Or Prolex?

well i have to ask some advice,

i am looking to get an induction kit, i have seen two:-

an injen one on e-bay for 170 quid which looks good (i think)

and the new prolex one which i understand is routed better to keep air cooler,

which is 170/150 but i dont know if i would need the scoop? thus making it a poss 350 odd,

and what zorst would you reccomend? i have had my eye on the prolex one from the cat back, the blueflame and the szingen fireball one but not sure?

any opinons and guidence would be appreciated as all my previuos cars were badged with the money sapping griffins from louton and parts easy to figure out,

cheers jock

Induction wise, definately go for the Prolex one. The Injen kit situates the filter right behind the radiator so it gets nothing but hot air anyway. You should get on fine without the scoop, you will still get plenty of cold air since it is located pretty close to the front grill.

Exhaust wise, It depends what you want. The Blueflame system will add more power, but will be louder than the Kazama. Also depending on the looks you are after, the Kazama is a classic jap style exhaust and the Blueflame is more subtle.

Have to agree the Kazama does sound great so i'd recommend that. Lots of people on here have it and only speak very highly of it :D

Induction kit wise, probably the prolex one also. The proto-type was trial tested on my car (which has the kazama exhaust) and by all accounts was pretty spritely.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links