Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need Advice

uzziz

Hi all

its been a sad day for me today, some guy smashed into my car, the car is damaged from the rear quarter and has a deap dent abd crease.

Is it written off????

Only your insurance company can make that decision mate.

did you get the other guys details? car reg, insurance etc?

was it the other drivers fault? did he admit that?

you need to get your car to a garage, and arrage for an engineer to assess the cost to repair, or whether it should be written off.

don't forget - its probably not as bad as it looks- these things are built to deliberately crumple up - this absorbs the impact of the crash.

post back here once you have gone through these stages, and let us know how you are getting on?

:( :(

Sorry to hear of your troubles, but this is just life's way of reminding you that there are a lot of idiots out there :duh:

Get your insurance to run about for you, after all that's what you pay for. Hope it all works out good.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links