Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rx300 Question

Mmm, looks like they don't have memory seats after reading the spec sheet. Great shame since it would have everything I need for my next car.

If anyone knows of an RX300 SE for sale then please let me know - I'm in the market for one :rolleyes: which also means I'm going to trade in my IS200 Sport.

Guess I'll be scanning the Lexus Dealer's approved cars stock......

Thanks for the reply. Interesting that it does have memory seats - they don't seem to advertise this fact in their spec sheet where in the SC430 spec. they do - Maybe they put as much as poss in the spec sheet for a more expensive car to make it look better (look better on paper that is!!!!)

I have a 2001 RX300SE and it doesn't have memory seats. Whilst it would be a useful extra feature it only takes a maximum of 10 secs to adjust using usually 1 button (and a maximum of 3 buttons) that require minimal effort!

Ok, I admit it may sound lazy keywest but if minimal effort is required every single time I get in the car and when the wife gets in the car then I think paying for a Lexus this should be standard !. How many times do you change the drivers seat settings?. Also, it's the fact that you can get the perfect driving settings and have the same settings every time you get in the car.

If it takes 10 secs each time I get in the car to change the settings, and 10 secs for the wife to change the settings when she gets in the car then if I multiply that by the time I've had the IS200 (with electric seats as well), and how many times I've got into drive the car, multiplied by the time the wife gets into drive the car then it adds up to.............. ermmmmm.......well you get my drift - :rolleyes::withstupid:

Ok, I admit it may sound lazy keywest but if minimal effort is required every single time I get in the car and when the wife gets in the car then I think paying for a Lexus this should be standard !. How many times do you change the drivers seat settings?. Also, it's the fact that you can get the perfect driving settings and have the same settings every time you get in the car.

If it takes 10 secs each time I get in the car to change the settings, and 10 secs for the wife to change the settings when she gets in the car then if I multiply that by the time I've had the IS200 (with electric seats as well), and how many times I've got into drive the car, multiplied by the time the wife gets into drive the car then it adds up to.............. ermmmmm.......well you get my drift - :rolleyes::withstupid:

If your wife is anything like mine I have 10 secs waiting for her to close the handbag/check she has all the things she needs before she gets in the car/puts the seat belt on! Consequently the 10 seconds don't concern me.

:rolleyes:

Also mine does't really drive the car much. She's happy with her 206CC.

I agree that a memory drivers seat ought to be there. But so should headlamp washers, remote stereo adjustment, retractable mirrors, parking sensors, etc

But their absence does not alter the fact that its so much better loaded than the M series and Beemer

If your wife is anything like mine I have 10 secs waiting for her to close the handbag/check she has all the things she needs before she gets in the car/puts the seat belt on! Consequently the 10 seconds don't concern me.

:lol: - I know what you mean !. I guess it's different for different circumstances - it would be our only car so I drive in the morning for the nursery run and the wife drives in the evening to do the pickup - I've got very familiar with the electric seat knobs on the Is200 :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links