Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

guyz made an arse of this ok i need a master key mine no got 1 1990 lexus ls400 its a sweety paid £150 for it and theres nothing wrong at all with it just passed mot

flew it

i also bought a spare for £150 but 1 of the wheels were the timing belt sits on is broken well destroyed looking but its still there and engine is complete i would say u need some 1 who no's engines it is for sale 4.0 v8 if any 1 intrested just the engine not the box

get in touch about that

so the master key were and how please i cant get the boot opend at all is there a manual release anywere

anyway nice 2 join the club

Not wanting to flame you pal......but isn't asking for the master key STBO?

If you want new master keys you will need to go see Mr T, who will need to fit a replacement ECU, at huge expense to yourself. Sorry, but that's how it is.

i have the same problem(mine was not with the car,lost on the tube).

you can get a master key(with a remote control chip for the boot)for about 200 pounds + vat.if you have the 4 digit code.

lexus should have logged under your chassis number(i can ask a very friendly lexus agent if your local one can.t)mine was,nt logged!

if not, its on the nearside front door barrel(mine was the wrong number)so its manual for me.

cheers

when you mean master key,do you mean the remote control one?.

all i,ve got is 2 normal keys,but my man at lexus said he could it get a new remote etc with the key code,if not,its a lock kit for 700 + vat(2 years ago).

Master key = the key with the 3 buttons

all i,ve got is 2 normal keys,but my man at lexus said he could it get a new remote etc with the key code,if not,its a lock kit for 700 + vat(2 years ago).

This discussion doesn't apply to you if you have a 1990 model. The master key issue only applies to vehicles with in-built immobilisers in the engine ECU (1998 onwards).

Also on the GS, LS, SC and probably RX after late 2000 (Oct 2000 onwards) a dealer can program a new master key without another master key. Special software can be loaded on the Toyota/Lexus diagnostic tool to do this.

This discussion doesn't apply to you if you have a 1990 model. The master key issue only applies to vehicles with in-built immobilisers in the engine ECU (1998 onwards).

Also on the GS, LS, SC and probably RX after late 2000 (Oct 2000 onwards) a dealer can program a new master key without another master key. Special software can be loaded on the Toyota/Lexus diagnostic tool to do this.

ok i dont really need the master key i think all i need is 2 get my boot opend and the door lock key dosnt work down at the right hand side of the sterring wheel as i dont have the master key 2 activate it so i can use the manual release so how do i get the boot opend or can i get some kind of key 2 let me down in 2 the lock for the petrol flap and the boot also what i have done is removed the whole thing on another lexus am breaking so i could get the barrel as i have the master key for that vehicle but not the 1 am doing up any ideas how easy 2 change barrel ther?

thx for a good answer let me no more

kingkens

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links