Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fitting Sport Heated/electric Seats To An S

Have just bought the sport leather interior from a 2000 model, half leather with the electric and heated front seats.

Just wondered if anyone has done this before, im sure some off you have. I pick up the seats and pannels this saturday but just wondered if anyone get shed some light on the wiring for the front seats.

Im guessing that the electric control part is just 12v and earth but what about heated part as i will need to buy the switch's for the dash as well???

Thanks if anyone can help me out here!

Jason :P

I managed to get only the electric part of the seats to work. As for the heaters, I never did find out how to get them to work. I got a pair of switches for the seatsand there was plugs for them behind the dash. But there are no extra wires under the seat. So if anyone else finds out then let me know too.

Have done a search but all i could find was this.....

If you don't have a plug under the carpet, in the seating area, All you need to run is a single power supply rated at 30 amps, and an earth. The switches an everything else is built into the seat

The plug if you can find one, should hold two wires...A white which carries the power supply, and awhite/black which is the earth...

im guessing this is for the movement of the seat, but what about airbag, indicator light and heater???

will carry on looking for something........ :unsure:

im guessing this is for the movement of the seat, but what about airbag, indicator light and heater???

dont u have seat airbags on the S model?

Yes i do, im guessing that the harness will be the same......hopefully :duh:

I have the wirring for the heated switch buttons behind the pannel but from looking at previous posts im not too sure where it goes to? Don't think they are under the original carpet in the correct location! If i do get it all working on my own accord i will make sure i post up a how to!

The plugs for the airbag and and seatbelt should already be there as you would have the same on the lod seats. they should just plug straight in. The only thing that you will struggle to find is the heater wires.

Does anyone know if the heater just needs power, Is there a built in thermostat thingy that turns it of?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links