Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Cd/dvd Player

Ellz

Hey guys, at last had enough of my CD player sodding up, so am going to get a flip out screen thingy.

Been looking around and have seen one that looks good, http://digitalsounddirect.co.uk/shop/produ...ts_id/1456.html any advice would be very helpful as i have no idea about stuff like this.

The only thing is, will the screen get in the way of the temperature controls ?????

Thats the one i've got mate.

Its got a button that folds the screen down for a few seconds, enough time to fiddle with the temp controls and then pops itself back up :winky:

Have a looky here

How much did u pay and is it worht it????

can you watch dvds on the move, and whats the sound quality like?

Sorry for all the questions he heh eh

Paid about £600 for it and £90 for the ipod adapter.

Definatley worth getting one mate. Sound quality is great through my standard speakers etc.

Its against the law to watch dvds on the move so it must be earthed to the handbrake on to watch films. Somehow my earth was connected to a different earth. :ph34r::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links