Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking To Fit Dvd/ice

These sound pretty reasonable. All you would have to do would be to buy a dvd and have them connected.

Should easily get that done for around £100

Monitors

Cool thanks. Does this affect the Lexus warranty in any way? Isn't it best to get these kind of things fitted at an authorized dealer? (do you know any?)

Thanks,

Sami

These sound pretty reasonable. All you would have to do would be to buy a dvd and have them connected.

Should easily get that done for around £100

Monitors

Cool thanks. Does this affect the Lexus warranty in any way? Isn't it best to get these kind of things fitted at an authorized dealer? (do you know any?)

Thanks,

Sami

Hi Sami, i got one from Toys Are Us a few months ago for about £350 you get 2x screens that fit around the back of the headrests, DVD player, car power lead, mains power lead, remote control, sound through there own speakers but easy to play through car speakers, excellent quality pictures all in all a really good buy. I believe wooleys are selling them as well. Baz.

Hi Sami, i got one from Toys Are Us a few months ago for about £350 you get 2x screens that fit around the back of the headrests, DVD player, car power lead, mains power lead, remote control, sound through there own speakers but easy to play through car speakers, excellent quality pictures all in all a really good buy. I believe wooleys are selling them as well. Baz.

Thanks. I found a nice tablet style dvd with slot-in & built-in speakers at around 170 GBP on some site. More info here: http://www.next-base.com/Products/SDV37-S.html

Does anyone know if the cigarete lighter power source switches off when the ignition is off? I am worried that I might forget the DVD plugged in and that would drain my battery  :crybaby:

YEP. Key out means all power is off. I left mine on AUX TWICE all day and flattened the Battery :( Nothing on except satnav screen!

I don't know how long it took to flatten it but I suspect 1.5 hrs as I also flattened it while sitting in car one Sunda afternoon learning the SATNAV!

Just as well I have jump leads!!

1.5 hours - that is not much battery power ! I better be carefuly when I next go "fiddling" !

Tony

Yep

I since read that the solution is to keep it on "ready" which should keep the aux Battery charged from Traction batter. However engine may start if voltage drops too low, so ensure you have ventilation from fumes!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links