Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Cold Turkey

Pip

I have not watched it but seen the adverts for it. WTF is television becoming?

Is this how low society has become? Who the hell would want to watch some junkies throwing their ring pieces up and physically craving an opiate? Isnt the reality that there are people a couple of streets away from you exactly the same, bleak enough?

Talk about trash tv, mind you its the same morons that brought us Big *****. Tv has hit an all time low with all the reality crap and famous for 2sec people. :tsktsk:

Sad fact is that the reformed heroin addicts will probably be offered a record contract in the end lol!!

i thought it may be of use to the youngsters to show them the effects of what heroin can do

to be honest i found it boring and pretty disgusting :sick:

my two kids started watching it, pulled a few faces then they were off

cant think who is watching it to be honest

i thought it may be of use to the youngsters to show them the effects of what heroin can do

to be honest i found it boring and pretty disgusting :sick:

my two kids started watching it, pulled a few faces then they were off

cant think who is watching it to be honest

I have! I love it - andI cant wait to get some brown and chase the lizard around ya know! :lol:

Have you seen Trainspotting? surely that showed you that skag basically is ok. I mean it didnt do the British much harm in the 19th century. In fact they made so much money out of it that they actually went to war against the Chinese when those nasty Chinamen tried to stop their heroin trade.

But of course we can conveniently forget that cant we?

:tomato:

What would be a good programme is "find the bag head/rock fiend in your neighbourhood" bet that would cause some controversy when they pull some people that you would either know or never thought!! lol!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links