Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mp3 Help Please

swfcdan

my problem is as follows

just got one of these:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/part...3DSony.Sony.htm

anyway i have just got rid of an ipod and given it to my sister for the time being.

however ive installed sonic stage and it has only copied some of the music from i tunes, only about 20% of the music in total (im guessing its got something to do with file format).

now im stumped as to how i get the rest of the music accross into sonic stage.

Ive tried to import it from my music etc but its not doing it.

can anyone help

thanks

Have you still got the tunes on the ipod?

If so I use Ephpod to grab tunes off any ipod and put them where i want - bypassing itunes altogether.

If your sister has wiped your pod - then this won't be much help - soz.

But the CD burning option above should definitely work either way.

i tunes uses a m4p format (or something) which im under the impression that only it an the ipod can use (havent heard of anything else that'll use it) using i-tunes to write it as a music disc an then re-ripping it (to your desired format) does work, but my friend had probs rewriting over the same disc again afterwards even tho it was a re-writable disc :unsure:

that was the only way we found of doing it, so you may need a few blank discs!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links