Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body Kits

Justin p

*** you lot are quick with your replies!! So whats the damage to the banker?

So 0-60 is vastly improved then?

Mmm, mite look into it, always been more a cosmetics modder really but i must say the IS200 is lacking a bit in the power department.

+Bags more torque.

+Fools ppl who think it is a tank, as the normal IS200 is, then they crap when you pass them. Often these ppl will be in pikey mobiles with red calipers lol!!

-Superunleaded fuel only. COSTS

Mmm, mite look into it, always been more a cosmetics modder really but i must say the IS200 is lacking a bit in the power department.

Problem with the IS200 is it's almost maxed out on the fuelling already.....uprated injectors and fuel rail will squeeze a few more gee-gees out, plus a remap with a good aftermarket piggyback ECU but not much left after that.

On the other hand, the IS300 (auto) is good for +900bhp :winky:

Problem with the IS200 is it's almost maxed out on the fuelling already.....uprated injectors and fuel rail will squeeze a few more gee-gees out, plus a remap with a good aftermarket piggyback ECU but not much left after that.

but its an auto lol! :D

We have had this convo before Mr Morse, after s/c'ing the 200 i dont think its viable IMO to do anything else as you stated its maxed out. 220bhp i am happy with. Want more get an is300 which has greater prospects to modify or a completely different car.

but its an auto lol! :D

We have had this convo before Mr Morse, after s/c'ing the 200 i dont think its viable IMO to do anything else as you stated its maxed out. 220bhp i am happy with. Want more get an is300 which has greater prospects to modify or a completely different car.

Sure we have........I for one will be quite happy with an auto that puts out 400 ponies at the hubs :D

So the max you can get out the 200 is 220bhp, with just the s/c?

And for how many GBP?

No 220bhp is with other mods too. Like Mr Morse said, with s/c alone about 205bhp.

If you want more than 200bhp ditch the lexus mate and get a performance car, end of. Take your pick: Lancers, subarus, gtos, skylines. Its like why do people want silly output from a saxo without complete overhaul and major money. Makes no sense. :blink:

If you want class and great build quality then Lexus is you're mark, until they make M series speed cars!

Knowing what im like, I love the cars and refinement blah blah, having bought a S/C no doubt I will be happy with it for a year or so, then i'll wnat more! So its wither start again with a 300 or move onto another marque.

I get what your all saying, at the end of the day its personal choice really, i mean i would love an E46 M3 but funds won't allow that right now, but its true when you say why spend thousands on performance mods when you could put towards a performance car, but at the same time its a buzz you get when you got a car thats been modded to be powerful, people don't expect it ands its summit outta the norm, i mean if your driving round in a Scooby people can see you got power, no surprises there!

Each to thier own as the sayin goes!

I get what your all saying, at the end of the day its personal choice really, i mean i would love an E46 M3 but funds won't allow that right now, but its true when you say why spend thousands on performance mods when you could put towards a performance car, but at the same time its a buzz you get when you got a car thats been modded to be powerful, people don't expect it ands its summit outta the norm, i mean if your driving round in a Scooby people can see you got power, no surprises there!

Each to thier own as the sayin goes!

Ah so the lexus is second choice is it?

Mind you it would be in comparrison to the e46 m3 for me too. Shame i cant get insured for sensible money.

Well tbh I suppose its second choice to a lot of other cars, but don't get me wrong, its a great car but i'm sure if money was no object we wouldn't be driving IS200s!!

I was in a good position to buy a 330ci last year but something on the funds chart came up and i ended up with the 200, but i'm content enough with it for the time being.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links