Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Questions

I am thinking of getting a IS250 SEL Auto and have been reading around the forum, the owners manual etc for a few days and have a couple of questions that hopefully some owners can answer

- I thought I saw somewhere a picture (cant find it now) that there are heaters in the windscreen to defrost the wiper blades, but there is no mention of it in the specs or the US Owners manual. Can anyone confirm these definitely exist on the UK models? Having broken a few wiper blades trying to free them from the screen on frosty days this would be a great feature.

- On the auto is the parking brake a handle or a foot pedal? I know the guys in the US are into pedals but I haven't seen them in the UK often.

Any help welcome :-)

Barry

First of all, welcome to LOC!! :D

Im sure the new IS has heated front windshield to defrost the wipers as the old IS does, and Id be suprised if the new 250 don't.

Second q, again, I could be wrong but I think its the same as the US IS. Think the park brake is handled.

Welcome to the club.

All IS250 with automatic transmission have a foot operated parking brake. Makes for a nice clean centre console, and you get used to it very quickly.

As per previous post, heater elements along bottom of windscreen to defrost wipers.

Welcome to the club.

All IS250 with automatic transmission have a foot operated parking brake. Makes for a nice clean centre console, and you get used to it very quickly.

As per previous post, heater elements along bottom of windscreen to defrost wipers.

Thanks Mike/Kazi for the welcome,

I guess I will give me something to do with my other foot when parking ;)

Barry

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links