Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Discounts

Hi all,

I have been reading the forum for a while and as you seem such a nice bunch I decided to join. I have test driven the IS and was impressed I am going back to the dealer on Monday to discuss purchase and was wondering what sort of discount (if any) I should be looking for. I am looking at the SEL with auto box and MM.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I have been reading the forum for a while and as you seem such a nice bunch I decided to join. I have test driven the IS and was impressed I am going back to the dealer on Monday to discuss purchase and was wondering what sort of discount (if any) I should be looking for. I am looking at the SEL with auto box and MM.

Thanks.

Well if you get any discount I'll be very surprised as well as a little upset 'cos I didn't even get any freebies, unless of course you count the full tank of petrol :angry: for .....£32K+ Cash!!

Hi all,

Thanks.

First Post...so 'Hi' to all!

I test drove a 250 Sport at Birmingham Lexus and was told that there was a 3 month waiting list for my desired spec of black with beige interior.

Searching through approved pre-owned cars on the Lexus site, I found a demonstrator in desired colour with 2800 miles + MM + sunroof... shall we say 'substantially discounted ' from the new price.

The car is now on my drive, and apart from what is on the odo you wouldn't be able to distinguish it from a new car.

So I reckon I got a great discount on a car that shouldn't have been made available for another month (+ got free Supaguard inside and out)

:D One Happy New Lexus Owner!

www.drivethedeal.co.uk - register for free (with fictitious name)

SE-L, Auto, Nav, £1300+ discount - just quote this to your dealer and don't budge! I got £1147 off mine.

Also if you take finance from them they get a fad wad of commission....and charge you the earth for doc fees...go to a bank! It's all free! and you can get as low as 6.3APR! (or lower now)

www.drivethedeal.co.uk - register for free (with fictitious name)

SE-L, Auto, Nav, £1300+ discount - just quote this to your dealer and don't budge! I got £1147 off mine.

Also if you take finance from them they get a fad wad of commission....and charge you the earth for doc fees...go to a bank! It's all free! and you can get as low as 6.3APR! (or lower now)

Hi

I work at a dealer. It really depends on what model your after and the availability - PM me and I will see what i can do :)

Hi

I work at a dealer. It really depends on what model your after and the availability - PM me and I will see what i can do :)

What?? A Lexus Dealer?? We had thought you were all in hiding after the complaints on various rattles, faulty seatbelts...not forgetting a few complaints on wind noise. :lol:

What?? A Lexus Dealer?? We had thought you were all in hiding after the complaints on various rattles, faulty seatbelts...not forgetting a few complaints on wind noise. :lol:

Yeah, but it's coming to the end of the month and they're obviously not close to their targets.......time to bag a bargain! :D

3 Putt = I would be interested which dealer you went to and the price you paid. As I am looking for a similar deal but am finding some of the used prices at the dealers "a little excessive". PM me if you like.

Have p.m'd you Steve

3 Putt = I would be interested which dealer you went to and the price you paid. As I am looking for a similar deal but am finding some of the used prices at the dealers "a little excessive". PM me if you like.

Have p.m'd you Steve

hi 3 Putt,welcome to loc,happy lexing :)

Yeah, but it's coming to the end of the month and they're obviously not close to their targets.......time to bag a bargain! :D

:lol: Don't forget the s4it fuel consumption from the diesel :o :msn-cry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links