Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

North/northwest Meet?

Ally

the main reasons i go to meets are:-

to put faces to the usernames.

to see other members cars in the flesh and get some ideas for future mods.

for a bit of banter.

for the good food (usually).

for the excessive alcohol consumption (JAE)

I've met some good people through the meets that i consider friends. Its better than sitting in front of a computer and typing into cyberspace. :D

I can honestly say that in the meets i have been to, i haven't met anyone wearing an anorak :winky:

All the above, have fun and maybe sell some business! :D

Yer big Business these meets, as the norths top salesman :D you will all have to buy something from me :D :lol::lol: and my sister has a Fish + chip shop :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything happening with this NW meet?

Think us Northerners should show them Southerners how its done! :P

Noticed that a few people discussing the trafford centre

so how about there? It's open till late.

And they got a nando's there too!

Only problem there is you might struggle locking your car :unsure: :shutit: :lol:

Yeah, i thought that, but i'm sure with enough of us there, should be easy enough

to push the car elsewhere. Prob 1st time a lex would need a push. :lol:

Anyway, with a few of us going, prob have to park a bit away, as car parks are

always full close by.

So, anyone up for it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk