Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

C-one Bumper

IanF

Does anybody have any pictures of a car with the C-One front bumper fitted?

This is the only photo I can find - all the suppliers seem to use the same picture.

I'd like to see a few more examples before making my mind up (not got a car to put it on anymore, so enjoying some virtual window shopping in the meantime :D :D )

014front.jpg

Ian

I think the best one I've seen is the TTE - slightly agressive, but too not in your face, and pretty good value. I like the Legana too, but expensive

(and don't say you've heard that a guy called AltezzaSportandPrestige does a good deal :megaangry: :megaangry: :megaangry: :D )

Ian

Yup, i love the L-Sportline come very close to buying it few times.

It will cost around £700 to bring it in. (Steve Ganz @ Carsons)

Thats why i didn't go for it in the end.

Don't suppose you know of any more pictures?

Is it a US make or JDM? - I've never heard of L-Sportline before.

I don't suppose I can really justify 700 notes when the TTE is still very good, and a third of the price.

Don't suppose you know of any more pictures?

Is it a US make or JDM? - I've never heard of L-Sportline before.

I don't suppose I can really justify 700 notes when the TTE is still very good, and a third of the price.

Its US made, and it weighs a ton (30 kilos or something silly) made from reinforced plastic/rubber stuff

i have tons of pics... (i could start a huge gallery lol)

Thats not the same C-One bumper that I know of. The one I have seen and that I want has a large deep mouth for the intercooler. It is on the lextasy site and POTN too.

I think your confused with the 'C-West' bumper :winky:

car.jpg

Its US made, and it weighs a ton (30 kilos or something silly) made from reinforced plastic/rubber stuff

Does that mean there will be problems fitting it to jap spec bumpers? Or is it only a problem going the other way (jap spec stuff on US bigger bumpers?).

Does that mean there will be problems fitting it to jap spec bumpers? Or is it only a problem going the other way (jap spec stuff on US bigger bumpers?).

Not at all.

A bumper aftermarket replacement is fine for all IS200/IS300/Altezzas. If you try to install US Spec front lip to UK/Jap Spec bumpers (front or rear) then it won't fit, as the US Bumpers are 1" longer. I know this as i bought a RMM front lip and it was just the case when i tried it for size on my bumper - Doh! (Dave Ellen has it on his IS200 now)

The L-Sportline bumper is known to be a pain the a$$ to fit aswell, doesn't butt up nicely to the wings.. But then its an aftermarket piece so would require little bit of fiddling!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links