Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vehicle Recovery Help?

hi,

is it impossible to prevent a vehicle recovery truck taking your vehicle away?

if it isnt impossible then what methods are there to prevent a vehicle recovery truck taking your car away.

i heard people cars getting stolen by this. people with no driveways or have open driveways.

please advise.

I't would depend on the circumstances surrounding this have you had a problem?

If it's a certified removal firm and it's on public property then they have to provide you with ID/documentation

If its on private land the the owners of the land have the right to employ private firms to remove vehicles (the real nasty Guys) they don't really need to be liscensed in the same way that council operated company's do,

hi,

if it isnt impossible then what methods are there to prevent a vehicle recovery truck taking your car away.

i heard people cars getting stolen by this. people with no driveways or have open driveways.

please advise.

hi,

please advise.

i take it you mean when you are not broken down !

i guess there isnt much to prevent it, depends on the method of removal

the four wheel lift lorries, can pretty much lift anything, hence why the parking companys use them

parking tight against a wall or high kerb may prevent the wheel clamps going on

or maybe using your own clamp !

If it's a certified removal firm and it's on public property then they have to provide you with ID/documentation

If its on private land the the owners of the land have the right to employ private firms to remove vehicles (the real nasty Guys) they don't really need to be liscensed in the same way that council operated company's do,

hi,

please advise.

the car is on my open driveway.

how do recovery trucks lift up cars? is it the same way as towing holes of the car to lift up the car?

hi,

please advise.

the car is on my open driveway.

how do recovery trucks lift up cars? is it the same way as towing holes of the car to lift up the car?

is it being re-possed, if so put it in a lock up.....

otherwise put up a security post or a camera...that will help deter theives

If the car was on your driveway does it matter????? was it taxed? (although if it was on your land this is irrelavent)

If its on your open driveway they could remove it anyway they want if you don't know why its gone it would suggest to me its been stolen??????????

As you say it's ON your driveway i'm confussed

Why do you want to know this!! are you being repossesesd or something? (don't mean to be rude really)

If the car was on your driveway does it matter????? was it taxed? (although if it was on your land this is irrelavent)

If its on your open driveway they could remove it anyway they want if you don't know why its gone it would suggest to me its been stolen??????????

As you say it's ON your driveway i'm confussed

Why do you want to know this!! are you being repossesesd or something? (don't mean to be rude really)

no i heard people cars getting stolen this way. must be an organised crime or something.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links