Sign in to follow this  
robbo

3 Points Gutted

got my letter this morning got caught doing 52 in a 40 its is a dual carrage way so why its 40 i'll never know not happy about it tho 18.30 on a sunday evening with noone about do they just see the car and think he can afford it.

fight it then,check out the pepipoo site loadsa info there.if you feel you were tagged illegally

Sorry to hear that!

Were you caught by a mobile speed trap or a camera?

Sorry to hear that!

My mate was caught the other day by what he thought were 2 coppers they wanted him to pay on the spot but he had no cash, so went down the police station afterwards and they didnt know who it was or anything, they were scamming him dunno if they were real coppers or just some guys he didnt see any car was just stopped by the side of the road??????????

Very dodgey

Sorry to hear that!

they put a tempary one there just for the day my sat nav never picked it up :angry:

Very dodgey :megaangry: did someone mention my name!

sorry to hear that, you can always ask for evidence, you never know it might just work for you.

secondly cooper on the roadside asking for cash upfront is a big no no, never heard of that being legal..... not in my force it isn't i report that striaght away

got my letter this morning got caught doing 52 in a 40 its is a dual carrage way so why its 40 i'll never know not happy about it tho 18.30 on a sunday evening with noone about do they just see the car and think he can afford it.

might be, but i doubt it

more likely the fact you were doing 52 in a 40 !!