Sign in to follow this  
Paradroid

New And Old Is Areas

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would make a lot more sense of the new and old IS had seperate forum areas?

The two cars might have the same name but they are very different cars, and there is quite often some confusion about which car a thread is talking about.

Has this been considered before?

Not sure if this has been suggested before, but I think it would make a lot more sense of the new and old IS had seperate forum areas?

The two cars might have the same name but they are very different cars, and there is quite often some confusion about which car a thread is talking about.

Has this been considered before?

Yeah, I totally agree, they should deffo have their own seperate forums. Please?

Just noticed today that almost the whole of the first page is full of topics that seem to relate to the new IS!

Not much good for us IS200/300 owners and fans :lol:

I agree - but then you'll all be buyiong the new IS soon won't you? ;-)

Maybe when they sort out all the problems with it :P

Out of my budget range for the forseeable future I'm afriad :crybaby: After sitting in a really nicely specced IS250 in the showroom last week I'm gutted :lol:

Out of my budget range for the forseeable future I'm afriad :crybaby: After sitting in a really nicely specced IS250 in the showroom last week I'm gutted :lol:

I'll have to wait for another three years, at least!! Gonna have to get a test drive though - just so I will know what to look forward to!!!! :hehe: