Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Come Clean!

Loz

Okay, All puns aside, I cant be the Only bod in here who got Lynx In there Christmas bundle??

Opened a pressie from the other half's Brother and, Would you beleive it.....

Lynx Africa!

Tell me I am not alone....

Loz ( A-ha!)

not to be out done, I stress mine was the twin pack of gel and deo.

Reckon I might try wearing it on company business and see if any clients or prospects remark upon my uncanny resemblence to said Radio Norwich Presenter....

Loz :yawn:

I'm just waiting for Gareth from 'The Office' to buy an IS2 now. I have been told (on numerous occaisions) that I look uncannily like him. I was out buying new suit yesterday - saw a really nice Pierre Cardin, and suddenly realised it was the spitting image to the one he wears all the time! Needless to say I didnt buy it!

Hmmm Wonder if he uses Lynx too! :yawn:

I'm Sure Garreth would not trade his TR3 in for a Lexus. after all, He bought it for £1200, did it up and now its worth £3 Grand!

Oh I do like the office, got the DVD of series one and watched it over Xmas so many times....

David Brent, I think everyone has worked for or with a David Brent at some point...

Loz

*****!

I better shave my beard and loose a few pounds then! Hmmm, ANyone remember the one where David comes over to Dawn at lunch and says, "Hmmm, just a had a bit a of scare, thought I had found a lump, the old testicular Cancer...."

OH FECKKK

I AM David BRENT!!!

Loz

Er... "WHo is the leader of the Republic of Cuba?"

David Brent: "Fray Bentos!"

Finchey: "Useless Fat Bar Steward!"

Sorry...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links