Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Coventry

So I rang up Lexus Coventry over two weeks ago (mid september) to book a 30k 4 year service with courtesy car. Spoke to them several times between then and now to confirm that everything was ok. The car is due to go in tomorrow morning at 8am.

Guess what happens next?

I get a phone call at 7pm today telling me that i will have to reschedule my service because they are behind schedule and haven't finished their servicing of other cars and so it will not be possible for me to have service done. And then they have the cheek to ask me if the 24th October is good enough because other people have booked their cars and that is the earliest date they have available. The 'lady' on the phone then tells me that my car will be booked in for the original service requested of 25k miles... :huh: :duh: :tsktsk:

Lexus Coventry have certainly got the 'pursuit of perfection' nailed down to a t. :angry: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :angry:

Bloody morons. Who gives these people jobs and how can they still be in business???

My 220D is going in for its first 10k service tomorrow to lexus coventry so will see what they are like. Its a company car so service was arranged by leaseplan and will be picked up and dropped back to me at work. Thinking about it I'm assuming its lexus coventry as I work in warwick but could be anyone!

My 220D is going in for its first 10k service tomorrow to lexus coventry so will see what they are like. Its a company car so service was arranged by leaseplan and will be picked up and dropped back to me at work. Thinking about it I'm assuming its lexus coventry as I work in warwick but could be anyone!

I'd think it would be Cov, I used them for 60k on my last Lexus and they were great.

Had a warranty repair on my 220d (dubious also :blink: ) done on time and very good service.

I think the issues are a possible 'blip' in what otherwise is faultless service in my experience :winky:

Update:

Sent a complaint email/letter to the manager at Lexus Coventry. In response, I received a phone call from them, they apologised and, lo and behold, they are able to have my car serviced much sooner.

So why not do this without wasting my time in the first place instead of telling me that I would have to wait for 3 weeks for a service?

I just hope that they don't mess me around with the service...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links