Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

M P H 2006

Rob's Lexx

Just ordered my premium :winky: tickets to the MPH '06 show at Birmingham NEC for Saturday 28th October.

Just wondered if any of you guys are going??

The car line-up is phenominal: Bugatti Veyron, Maserati MC12, Merc McLaren SLR, McLaren F1, Porsche Carrera GT, Ford GT40, Spyker, Koenigsegg CCX, Pagani Zonda F, Maybach, Ferrari etc etc :winky: :D

Get ur tickets fast before they run out ;)

Yes mate, we're going down on the Thursday nite for the dress rehersal. Shame the hampster won't be there though, he was pretty funny last year.

Think this best be moved to the meets section so the mods don't complain they missed it, like the Renault weekend. :)

Yes mate, we're going down on the Thursday nite for the dress rehersal. Shame the hampster won't be there though, he was pretty funny last year.

Think this best be moved to the meets section so the mods don't complain they missed it, like the Renault weekend. :)

:lol::lol: yea, guess ur right there mate. but i never really thought of it as a club meet so i put it in the general discussions section.

should be a wicked event and i must try not to buy a lot of random cr@p from the various vendors that will be there!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: yea, guess ur right there mate. but i never really thought of it as a club meet so i put it in the general discussions section.

should be a wicked event and i must try not to buy a lot of random cr@p from the various vendors that will be there!!! :lol::lol:

I know what you mean, some things were too tempting. Especially a football table worth £22000 :o

And all those exotic motors :shifty:

• 2 weeks later...

Was a brilliant evening, pretty quite, which is always a good thing in these places. Took a load of pics and a bit of video.

Bit disappointed in the show, seemed to do many of the same stunts/displays as last year. Land rover display was pretty good.

Time for some pics

PICT0162.JPG

PICT0166.JPG

PICT0184.JPG

PICT0186.JPG

PICT0187.JPG

PICT0196.JPG

PICT0216.JPG

PICT0228.JPG

PICT0230.JPG

Word of warning, if you sit near the front take some sunscreen with you ;)

looks awesome mate....can't wait till 2moro!!! no pics of the veyron??? :o i can't wait to see some of these cars in the flesh!!! :winky:

wasn't one there mate, must only be at the London show :crybaby: The SLR and CCX were amazing though

looks awesome mate....can't wait till 2moro!!! no pics of the veyron??? :o i can't wait to see some of these cars in the flesh!!! :winky:

wasn't one there mate, must only be at the London show :crybaby: The SLR and CCX were amazing though

nah...the Veyron i deffo meant to be there!!! maybe just for the sat and sunday though....not too sure!! but i was told 3 times by 3 different people that it wud b there.....shall have to wait and see :winky:

well aftera long exhausting day, i thought i 'd post some pics from the show :D

Was a wicked day and the theatre show with JC, Tiff and Captain Slow was superb :D Know wat u mean about sunscreen now Lee :winky: :lol:

One of the highlights has to be my my in the Scalectrix (sp?) race - wat a massive track that was :o :winky:

Enjoy :P

P1010237.jpg

P1010251.jpg

P1010255.jpg

P1010258.jpg

P1010266.jpg

P1010283.jpg

P1010291.jpg

P1010290.jpg

P1010295.jpg

P1010370.jpg

P1010377.jpg

P1010378.jpg

meandgirlslambo.jpg

P1010388.jpg

P1010381.jpg

:D :winky: :D

Nice one mate, looked a bit busier than Thursday night.

Noticed you found the Ferrari girls, what I tell you :whistling:

damn....nicki and mel were fine ladies :winky: was having a good bit of banter wiv em :shifty: ;)

show was wicked mate.....and it was pretty busy too B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk