Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Who's Watching Season Three Of Lost?

aido

Just watched episode 19, there has to be a few answers in next weeks episode.

You watched Heroes #20 yet mate?

#17 & #20 I reckon knock anything Lost has done so far into a cocked hat!

Lost S3E19 was good though, some awesome acting skills from Sawyer on display last night!

Watched the latest Heroes last night. The one set in the future? Great episode. They all are. Really loving this series. Do you know how many there are going to be? Another series maybe?

Still losing interest in Lost but I feel I have to watch it incase I miss something.

Did you see the last episode of Daybreak? That was also a great series but cut short.

Also I know that the alien series was cancelled cant remember what it was called but the main bird is now in Entourage ,but what happened to Surface??

Surface was binned along with Invasion mate :(

From what I've read they're planning Heroes to keep on going, they've already mentioned some things which won't even happen until season five!!!

Yeah Day Break was ace, good end to that series, that was only ever developed as a 13 parter though just to fill the gap while Lost was off but they binned that on air, had to get the final episodes off the net as they were putting them onto the ABC website!

Will definitely buy that as a DVD.

Lots will probably pull one out of the hat for the series finale like usual, if not it could easily go down the pan and get axed like Alias, it's not doing too well in the ratings nowdays either....

As for Heroes, yeah totally top draw mate, didn't think they could top ep 17 but they did with 20 which is the one you say :)

Just watched episode 19, there has to be a few answers in next weeks episode.

You watched Heroes #20 yet mate?

#17 & #20 I reckon knock anything Lost has done so far into a cocked hat!

Lost S3E19 was good though, some awesome acting skills from Sawyer on display last night!

Just started watching Heroes, watched upto episode 6 so far. 7 & 8 are planned for tonight :)

• 4 weeks later...

Right then guys as it seems pretty much all the shows have now finished apart from Sopranos and Entourage, I'm finding myself with nothing to watch.. So are there any good new shows out or second / third series starting soon :question:

I'm the same Adie, although I have a bit of catching up to do on Heroes yet.

Lost ended kinda wierdly as well :duh: Looks like they could all end it here if they wanted to and leave a load of unanswered questions.

I reckon they could sit it in the future now and just give flashbacks about certain things - it's not as interesting on the island now we know they get off the first time - I reckon Jack's going to round them all up to go back!

As for new shows, The 4400 is back on soon if you watch that, and if you want to try a new one, have a look for Traveler - that's got potential!

Prison Break is back at the end of August :) Heroes: Origins should fill the gap until season 2 starts next year. Bionic Woman might be worth a watch too.

Jericho has been Axed :( Was really liking that show too. oh well

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links