Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Question Bout My Tints.....

Mitch

he told me before i booked my car he normally charges £160 but i said i was a LOC gold member and he did it for £150.

Excellent news Mitch, that's a £10 saved off your 2003 Gold membership, and you didn't even have to be a GOLD member to get it. :D

peeps,

If you're going to go to the likes of Tint:R for your tints, or emailing or making general enquires, to them, or indeed any other supplier,

Please PLEASE!! mention you read about them, on LOC website and got their details on here. :phone:

It greatly opens up the opportunity to negotiate better discounts for us and makes arranging group buys SO much easier. :hocus-pokus:

I'm with Mat on this one, I reckon we would be insulting the guy asking him for a club discount :arrrggg-matey:

He is so cheap compared to other companies. The second lowest quote I had was for £180 - thats £130 more than this guy charges. When I was ringing round it seemed that as soon as you mention 'Lexus' the price doubles :sad:

His workmanship is second to none and he uses LLumar film which is about the best there is. I would recommend Tint-R to anyone. :) :) :)

Guys guys,

Read my post CLEARLY.

Can anyone see how it's in plural. That's right I said "Suppliers!!!"

Not just Tint:R.

If we've done enough discount pushing on Tinr:R then, great, keep up the good work. :phone:

And mention to other suppliers that you saw posts about their products and found detials on them on LOC.

Sorry, that's what I meant. :withstupid:

when you guys said tint-r did your cars for £150 i thought u meant that was with discount coz the cheapest i found was somewhere in telford for £235.

when i emailed him first time i round i asked him how much it would cost for them to do my car and if they do gold membership coz i thought thats how u lot got them cheap prices!!!!!!!!!!

he told me normall 4 doors he does for £160 but he would do it for £150. i aint complaining or bragging about a £10 discount. i dnt mind paying as long as works good like you ppl said

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links