Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bulbs And Indicator Lenses

Bluenose1878

There are replacements for side indicator if you've done away with the orange bit inside the h/light you can get silver ones that flash orange....or do you mean the ones on the side of the wing in which case you can use LS ones which are clear lenses with the silver/flash orange bulbs.

Silvertec i think they are called

There are replacements for side indicator if you've done away with the orange bit inside the h/light you can get silver ones that flash orange....or do you mean the ones on the side of the wing in which case you can use LS ones which are clear lenses with the silver/flash orange bulbs.

Silvertec i think they are called

I've gor clear ones on the wing, i just think they look a bit boring.

Cant stretch to a headlight converstion kit at the mo so i was wondering if anyone had tried the Xenon bulbs or the ice blue replacement bulbs from Ring or whoever?? Are they worthwhile??

...and another quick one, are there any replacement for the standard side indicator lenses out there?

Thanks!!

side indicator lenses from LS430 fit straight swap.more chrome finish :)

headlight bulbs,just fitted a pair of philips blue vision hb4,s. :)

search for post 'headlight bulbs' :)

any pics spikes? need to replace sidelights so i may just replace all the bulbs while im at it.

no sorry mate,all i can say is they are a lot whiter than standard and prob.the best light you'll get without going for HID,s :)

bought from autobulbs direct...pair of philips blue vision HB4,s and a free pair of 501 Xenon sidelight bulbs

£23.45...hope this helps :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links