Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler

chip

• 6 months later...

WOW... after a few searches I finally found this old thread. I was having difficulty finding any rear spoilers for an IS200 with brake-lights.

I found this W-Type one which looks pretty OK.

Problem is, I am after a high-level spoiler with brake-light included. Does anyone know if these are available for the IS200. High-level = fitted above the rear window.

Yup, definitely the standard IS300 spoiler - unfortunately I couldn't get a reflection of my legs into the photo :P

IS300_spoiler.jpg

The picture on the Lexus website looks as if the spolier has been badly fitted - there's quite a gap between the spoiler & the bodywork!

I believe it's the same spoiler that's fitted to the 200 Sport - oh and you also get a nice little oval depression in the rear shelf, where the internal brake light would be.

If you are after the high level one (above the rear window as on the BMW 3-series schnitzer kits), I think lextacy does one - I have definately seen them.

There is a company in GOLD that can supply them - theres a picture on one of the websites.

If you are after the high level one (above the rear window as on the BMW 3-series schnitzer kits), I think lextacy does one - I have definately seen them.

There is a company in GOLD that can supply them - theres a picture on one of the websites.

Cool... I suppose I'll have to trawl thru the many, many, many threads which offer GOLD discounts to see if I can see a piccy anywhere. Cheers for the info. and I'll check out Lextasy again (I must have missed it?).

Ooooh, I got all excited for a minute there...

Both the "Ugo Style Polyurethane Roof Spoiler" and "Ugo Style Carbon Fiber Roof Spoiler" do not have a built-in brake light.

I'll keep on looking... there's bound to be one (or two) somewhere! Perhaps there's a gap in the market I can exploit here..??

I found part number "L611103" is the IS300 Rear Spoiler (with lamp), but this fits onto the boot lid. I want one that fits above the rear window.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links