Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spoiler

chip

yeah i saw that too, but wasnt sure if it was the normal lip spoiler cos havent seen it from that angle.

Does anyone know if there are any lip spoilers available that go the full width of the car, and not just the bootlid cos i dont like the way it makes the car look narrower?

yeah i saw that too, but wasnt sure if it was the normal lip spoiler cos havent seen it from that angle.

Does anyone know if there are any lip spoilers available that go the full width of the car, and not just the bootlid cos i dont like the way it makes the car look narrower?

Look through the gallery and see if you see anything you like.

See IS200/300 Gallery

Here's one to get you started.... (Those blokes and their gold cars... <_< )

Visage.jpg

Hi chip,

that spoiler is different from the one that comes on the standard IS Sport, this one was made for the IS 300, i bought one for my car, as it has a clear brake light fitted in it to.

Cost is around £240 Sprayed, then £40 for the brake light and £30 for the fitting kit (for £280 for spoiler+light, u'd think you'd get a fitting kit, but NO, Xtra) i didn't bother with fitting kit, one of the lads at local garage sorted it out for me..

ooops not forgetting the VAT....

"Objection your Honour!" :o

"Your Honour, the council for defence, disagrees." :crying:

That spoiler is the same as fitted to LOC Member GRiM's IS200 2002 factory fitted Sport spoiler.

You will see from the many photos of IS 200 2002's, that they have a clear brake light on their spoiler too.

Objection sustained..... :geek:

ank.sized.jpg

"Objection your Honour!"

"Your Honour, the council for defence, disagrees."

That spoiler is the same as fitted to LOC Member GRiM's IS200 2002 factory fitted Sport spoiler.

You will see from the many photos of IS 200 2002's, that they have a clear brake light on their spoiler too.

Objection sustained.....

Objection Overuled!!!

"Sorry your Honour -- Pleading NOT Gulity :P :P "

Fair enough mate, it's just when i went to Lexus ****** to pick up a Lip spoiler their was an IS300 in the outside the Entrance, i noticed this spoiler on it, I enquired about this rather than the Lip spoiler, got told it's for the IS300, but it will fit an IS200, so i got one of those instead...

(shame they don't bloody accept Gold Discount, but i got it with 10% trade discount haha) ;) ;)

Imi,

You actually could be right, depending on when you bought your spoiler. :)

Can anyone confirm if Lexus changed the Sport spoiler brake light from red to clear between 2000 -2002? :question:

In the meanitme I'll see what I can scrounge up... :arrrggg-matey:

Can anyone confirm if Lexus changed the Sport spoiler brake light from red to clear between 2000 -2002?  

My mates got an IS200 Sport Vreg 2000 model, he hasn't got a brake light on his spolier :unsure::unsure:

I have seen a few around town "V -reg W-reg & X-reg" IS200 Sports without the brake lights in the spoiler.. So i reckon it could be around 2002 when they came out :question::question:

Chris S said he could get me one but its over £450 + fillting and painting!!!!!!!!!  

knw where i can get one for under £300??  

Hi Is-Chiqz

You'll be lucky to get it for undfer £300, but maybe just a bit over £300 upto £350 no more... (it comes painted any colour)

I want one of those man!!!

Im trying to get hold of a lip style spoiler, but deffo want one with an LED light (clear would b good)

Chris S said he could get me one but its over £450 + fillting and painting!!!!!!!!! :(

knw where i can get one for under £300?? <_<

Yes, I know...

A bloke called GRiM, who frequently posts on this forum, is changing his complete IS 200 Sport boot lit with spoiler and clear brake light for a plain vanilla boot lid, with no spoiler. :duh:

Hey,

That's me!! I'm doing that... :blink:

Check you PM :)

"Objection your Honour!" :o

"Your Honour, the council for defence, disagrees." :crying:

Objection sustained..... :geek:

ank.sized.jpg

Thats a fine looking motor there Gord, wonder whose that could be?????

;) ;) ;)

Not that I would like to see a picture of a bloke with his legs spread like that, for your sake I hope its not your wife :blink:

Anyway when shopping today and opening the boot I noticed that the spoiler light on my 2002 sport is clear if anyone is still interested in lights...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links