Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cartoon Altezza

xnickx

Have seen a few cartoon drawings lately, so though I might dip my (amatuer) hands into it.

So this is what I started with, a normal pic of the car:

originalsmall.jpg

I drew over the same lines the car had on, and brightened the pic till I could see no car, and made it monochrome (black and white), to leave just the outline of the car:

24-12-06_1822small.jpg

Then the easy part, colouring it in :P :

xnickxsmall.jpg

Then just putting a suitable backdrop for it, and putting some wheels onto it, to keep it nice and simple, I just used the original background and wheels:

finishedsmall.jpg

Next when I have more time, I will learn how to cartoon the wheels and everything else too :D .

What you guys reckon for just Microsoft paint and Publisher? haha

heres some wheels. Ive enlarged them to go with the cartoon style there 120% bigger you will need to place them where you want and you could scale them down if you want. if you want it black and white just save as black and white and then re save as colour.

I have done the body aswell if you need it

this was all done on MS paint so should be easy to work with

hope this helps Craig

linedrawringlexus21.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links