Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

i am thinking of buying a alarm for my lexus as the key fob on mine doesnt work.i am looking to get viper 480xv alarm.but i am having difficulty in getting someone to wire one up for me as most shops want me to buy it from their shops and charging silly prices like £350.is there anyone who can direct or even help me wire one up.i live in preston,lancashire.any recomendations please would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

simon

The alarm should work [ie set] just by locking up......is it just the remote you are concerned about?

hi, the key fob for the lexus is the one button but i have found out it doesnt work any more even with new Battery. so i have decided to get a complete new alarm

same here so i started to use the key but now where i am locking and unlocking so much it has worn the lock and could do with a new lock now but i have gone for the same thing as you about puting another alarm in i am putting one with remote start on nice in the cold mornings

i should be doing it at the weekend if my gearbox turns up

let you know how it goes

same here so i started to use the key but now where i am locking and unlocking so much it has worn the lock and could do with a new lock now but i have gone for the same thing as you about puting another alarm in i am putting one with remote start on nice in the cold mornings

i should be doing it at the weekend if my gearbox turns up

let you know how it goes

cool,just got to find someone who can install this for me.

are you no good with wiring that sort of thing its not to hard as all the panels come off nice and easy its just getting all the right wires

i may be able to post a link for that

hi, i do have a basic idea on wiring just not on a lexus ls400 as i want to wire it up to the centrol locking and immmobilzer etc......

if you can help me in any way that would be fantastic and very much appreciated.

thanks

hi, i am willing to travel if anyone who can help me wire my viper 480xv.i am a litte worried about attempting this as i have done car alarms before.but they where your very basic alarms whereas this has loads of functions,not to mention wires.

any one who can hel please give us a buzz

cheers

simon

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links