Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nurburgring 2007

Bazza

Might be interested in this, don't think I'll run the tank on the ring mind!

Will have to check with work etc first.

your more than welcome to join the convoy over mate, just enjoy the atmosphere.

There will be plenty of people you can catch a lift round with :)

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

morning ferry booked :)

only 4 weeks to go

getting excited now :lol:

I know what you mean, I've started getting ready for it too :D

Just send the camcorder and cameras off to be serviced, got some more tapes as it looks like i'll never see the ones from last time after Zee took them :tsktsk:

Only thing I need to get down is a squeeky front offside brake :(

errr chaps when you booked your hotel,were you asked for credit card details? cos i didnt have to.its given me a confimation number with total cost of 162 EUR,im pretty sure ive never been able to book a hotel over the net without giving them credit card details.please confirm.

i was...and its taken a deposit...................

It has taken the full amount from me :blink: £102 :D for 3 nights for 2 people, you can't complain at that :D

Dave,

I maybe wrong, but, when I booked last year, I thinkI had to register to use their site, this included giving my address and card details. So maybe when when you went back into the site again it remembered your log in details and all your personal details. And just used your card number????

i think there are two ways to reserve the room

one is non cancel/refundable and i presume they take the money up front

the second which is cancellable which they dont take the money but charge you a little more when you do pay

All booked, count me in :)

what machine will we see you in then :question:

My lil black civic type-r :)... pretty much standard with a few small tweeks

Nice.............small tweaks include a s/c :question: :winky:

All booked now,

Will be staying in Amsterdam on Monday nite and coming home on tue :winky:

dirty stop out :winky:

Your more than welcome to join us Dave :winky:

All booked now,

Will be staying in Amsterdam on Monday nite and coming home on tue :winky:

dirty stop out :winky:

Your more than welcome to join us Dave :winky:

would love to........................

but being self employed means holidays cost me twice :sick:

B)-->

QUOTE(Tom B @ Jun 1 2007, 05:44 PM)

What time are you guys traveling back on the ferry (if any) as we are going on the 17th June and returning on the 25th June at 13:15.

We're coming back on the train, not sure what time Bazza is coming back as he is catching the ferry afaik, as he has a trailer.

yeah my one has the same race cats/X pipe as the csl has in that video,thats probably why it sounds fairly similar.Im not sure if im gonna have an rs6 by the end of this month,cos i missed out on the one i wanted due to a **** dealer who dedided to sell to someone else,even though id reserved it,cheeky ****!!!but i think im gonna be keeping the M3 anyway and keep it alongside the rs6,but the worst part is that my supercharged IS200 will have to go,which im kinda upset about.

Lee are you bringing those walkie talkies again?cos they worked really well last time.

Im lookin for an in car camera mount to capture the action as i do the ring,ive found one,but was wondering if anyone knew of any other place that sells these

http://www.b-hague.co.uk/Mounting%20Brackets.htm

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk