Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted, 16 Inch Alloys

ashley jb

hi all, first post and probably wont be many as i dont have a lexus, my old dad does. he has an is300 estate and is adament that he cant stand the 17 inch wheels as 'the ride is too hard'.

so im trying to look for some 16 inch alloys to fit to his car for him to allow for a larger sidewall and thus softer ride, i guess like the ones on the is200 model??

so if anyone has a set lying around that are in nice condition please let me know. tyres are not too important, he'll probably fit some squishy comfort ones. im based in west london so anything close-ish to there would be great.

my email is mata-ego at hotmail dot com

also, would anyone be able to confirm that these wheels would fit the is300?

many thanks

ashley

I'm pretty sure the only IS200 with 16" wheels is the S model and would think that they would fit the IS300.

If he's got the standard alloys on I dont see why the ride is so bad for him but obviously must be bad if he cant stand them :unsure:

hi all, first post and probably wont be many as i dont have a lexus, my old dad does. he has an is300 estate and is adament that he cant stand the 17 inch wheels as 'the ride is too hard'.

so im trying to look for some 16 inch alloys to fit to his car for him to allow for a larger sidewall and thus softer ride, i guess like the ones on the is200 model??

so if anyone has a set lying around that are in nice condition please let me know. tyres are not too important, he'll probably fit some squishy comfort ones. im based in west london so anything close-ish to there would be great.

my email is mata-ego at hotmail dot com

also, would anyone be able to confirm that these wheels would fit the is300?

many thanks

ashley

I have a set of 5 16inch wheels but i live in dublin so no good.Like new new tyres.somebody will be along soon that will have some!

thanks for the replies, to give you a bit of background, his last car was a nice honda accord which came with aftermarket 17inch wheels. he swapped these for 15 inch steel wheels and fitted snow tyres and drove all year round with them as it was 'so comfy'...

i wont let him spoil his nicest car yet with some steel wheels so the 16 inch alloys it has to be!!

ashley

What condition are the wheels? If the ones from the next gen IS will fit we could do a swap B) as I have the basic 220 with 16's on it.

Anybody got a photoshop of the new IS with the old style 17's on it to see what it would look like??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links