Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Open Day

janey

it was great to meet you both, hope you had a good weekend :D

Yes thanks mate. Although the journey back was on the loud side - the new exhaust sounds great but is a tad intrusive on motorway driving! :ohmy: I could still hear it in my head for a long time after we got home! :lol: It's LOUD to say the least!

May have to get some silencers for the journey to JAE... :blush:

:ohmy: i am going to reclaim it back....................................once its been washed and polished :lol:

I still can't believe it hasn't been done since last year's JAE... :ohmy: Still shiny though! B)

BTW, Lindsay reckons you look like Bruce Willis in the pic above, even though your head looks super imposed on the photo! :tomato:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im liking the WIM logo on the rear bumper like, but i suppose you'd need a few more diff ones on and around the car to make it not stand out too much....who's producing them?

Im liking the WIM logo on the rear bumper like, but i suppose you'd need a few more diff ones on and around the car to make it not stand out too much....who's producing them?

If you're talking about my car, the logo will have been removed by now (car is in the bodyshop as we speak :winky:) and the bumper will be grey when I get it back. Some other bits going on too :D

If you're talking about the monster, there's plenty of logos on it, including another WIM one on the bonnet:

P7070029.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk