Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Removing Cat Back Box?

Ramps would make it easier and safer mate but when i changed my backbox i jacked it up and put it on axle stands which gave me enough space to get under it? :) If your replacing the pipe i took my other car when i had it de-catted to the local kwik fit and they did it for me for very minimal cost they even suplied all the rubbers and sealed it for me its just a shame they closed down as they were very handy and helpfull :blink:

Ramps would make it easier and safer mate but when i changed my backbox i jacked it up and put it on axle stands which gave me enough space to get under it? :) If your replacing the pipe i took my other car when i had it de-catted to the local kwik fit and they did it for me for very minimal cost they even suplied all the rubbers and sealed it for me its just a shame they closed down as they were very handy and helpfull :blink:

Dont have any ramps unfortunately, im trying to see can i find someone i know with ramps . Just changing the back box back to standard. any garages i went to wont help me out with the fitting since i didnt buy the exhauts off them :crybaby:

any garages i went to wont help me out with the fitting since i didnt buy the exhauts off them :crybaby:

Thats a bit mean, there is an exhaust guy near me who makes all sorts of wierd and wonderful exhaust systems, he'll fit it for you for a tenner :)

Try finding a high curb and parking on that ;)

might give you enough room.

any garages i went to wont help me out with the fitting since i didnt buy the exhauts off them :crybaby:

Thats a bit mean, there is an exhaust guy near me who makes all sorts of wierd and wonderful exhaust systems, he'll fit it for you for a tenner :)

Try finding a high curb and parking on that ;)

might give you enough room.

Got it sorted eventually!

First attempt!

dsc00500eu2.jpg

Proper ramps!

dsc00501xf9.jpg

Cheers for the advice lads

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links