Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Pipercross Induction Kit

papy

Hi all

sorry new to all this so real unsure , ive ordered a pipercross induction kit and it should be here within a day or 2 , ive seen past posts saying they are not that good but these posts are from years ago , could anyone tell me if pipercross have improved (its not the one that looks like a cake tin sitting on top of the engine lol) and what do i need to do when ive fitted it , do i have to reset the ecu (as ive heard) ive got an IS200se auto

any help would be appreciated thanks

Paul

Hi Welcome to LOC.

Have you any pics of what you are buying?

I expect it will be the usual of fitting it, probably need a longer oil breather pipe and extend the air sensor cabling.

An ECU re-set will be good, when i fitted by induction kit i noticed that the rpm changed, cant remember if it got higher or lower.

Hi all

sorry new to all this so real unsure , ive ordered a pipercross induction kit and it should be here within a day or 2 , ive seen past posts saying they are not that good but these posts are from years ago , could anyone tell me if pipercross have improved (its not the one that looks like a cake tin sitting on top of the engine lol) and what do i need to do when ive fitted it , do i have to reset the ecu (as ive heard) ive got an IS200se auto

any help would be appreciated thanks

Paul

AFAIK the new pipercross kit is a simple plug and play unit - the air temp sensor just plugs straight in without the need to extend the cable (unlike the SC induction kit).

It is recommended to do an ecu reset after you have fitted it.

How much was this when you ordered it?

hi cadey

it was £230 with free delivery from pipercrossshop.co.uk but i later found it for £215 on another site although not sure how much delivery was added for the cheaper one , i`ll find out the site if your interested mate

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links