Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi People.

I've just traded in my 2001 GS300SE on a 2004 54 plate LS430. (Will stick some pics on when I pick it up on Friday).

One thing I was wondering, is there going to be a huge difference in MPG between the two? I'm not too bothered if there is.

Also, I have just fitted the stage one brake upgrade kit from Prolex to my GS300. I will have all of four days use from it. Will this brake kit for the LS430? I only went to have the brakes fitted by Lexus Hatfield and I came away buying another car.

Many Thanks.

Thanks for that. I know what you mean. I spent all morning driving around in this LS430. It was very quiet, staggeringly comfortable (made the GS300 feel a bit ropey), and had lots of grunt. While my GS was in having the brakes done, I had an IS250 to potter around in. I must say, Friday can't come quick enough.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links