Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

B & M Shortshifter

sparkystav

How you get on mate?

The instructions with the stick are really quite good.

Stav

got all the bits required apart from the 10mm socket!! will have to see if a mate's got one handy, or fit it tomorrow.

either way, the instructions along with your post should be enough to get me through it. I'll call you if i decide to break summit :lol: :lol:

the metal plate that you remove - the manual says there are wire clips behind it that need removing with pliers?? what are they for exactly?

well, stav, ur a legend mate. Thanks for you help on the phone.

Those damn wire clips were a nightmare and i'd advise anyone else doing this just to cut them off as the wire is held in place by the transmission tunnel itself.

Also, in order to get the shifter fitted so that it leans towards the driver, i'd reccomend making sure the small hole on the shaft of the shifter is facing THE PASSENGER SIDE. This way it will fit no worries (unlike me who fitted it the wrong way at first!!).

But, apart from that, its all on and feels awesome

Highly reccomended although does take a little getting used to!!

Top stuff :) :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links