Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi. Just wanted a few opinions. I was supposed to be picking up my LS430 from Lexus Hatfield tomorrow but I have been informed that they can't release the car to me because they need to replace the ECU. Is this a sign of other electrical problems to come? I asked if I could still have the car on Friday but they wouldn't release it because there is a problem that the car might not start. Has anybody else had a similar issue with an LS430. Mine was manufactured in Sept 2004 and has 55,000 miles on the clock. Many thanks.

Found out what was wrong with the car. When the car was part exchanged, there was only one key which was broken. Lexus orderd two new keys for the car but could not get them to work. So, they have now changed the ECU (at great cost to them I would imagine) so fingers crossed, I should get my car either this afternoon or tomorrow.

Thats probably a good thing they replaced the ECU and 2 new keys. Even if that one key was not broken I would feel a bit uncomfortable knowing that someone out there might have 2 more keys to the car lol. Chancing of it getting stolen might be slim but still..........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links