Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

65.000 Km Mainteneace For An Is200

Hi guys....

r in my city i've found a1999 IS200 with 65.000 km...

I think the price is bolew 15.000€ so i'm very interested in buying it!!! :yahoo:

Unfortunately i don't have any idea of the programmed maintenance :crybaby: I'd like to know wtah i have to do following the official Lexus maintenance program...

Could you help me??? (65.000 km = 40.500 miles)

Should i change brake disks?

brake pads?

When i have to change distribution belt????

Thank you!!!!

you relly only need to change the brake components as and when they need to........

do you know what servicing the car has had.

chris will be able to tell you better about the servicing frequency, i cant cos my book isnt with me

mat

Car should have had an intermediate service every 16,000km and a full service every 32,000km - check the cars service book for a Lexus service history.

Pads and disks should still be Ok after 65,000km 'normal' driving. Belts usually need replacing after 100,000km.

Also, €15,000 is very good value for a '99 IS200 with 40,000 miles on the clock but I would still have the car checked out if you're buying it privately

P.S. what do people think of Lexus in Italy? :huh:

Thank U guys!!!

:D

Cars in Venice :D no... no cars in venice... i don't live in venice Venice bat Venice is the smallest city near me :)

Mik, do you like Venice????

Mik, this week i go to drive the IS200... i'll take a look to the service book (here the lexus have 3 years of warranty so in the services book are write all the things made in this 3 years by lexus assistance) The 1999 IS is selled by a retailer who gives me 1 yaar of warranty. I'll drive it this week and then i'll tella you the driving sensation.

Well... in Italy is difficult to see a lexus... there is 1 IS200 for 2000 audi A4, bmw 3-5 series...

Here the people think that

Quality = german

i think lexus is the best car i could buy, i love it.... :yahoo:

Hi guys..

Venice is a beautiful city... :D

by the way... i've found an IS200 blue with bejge leather interiors and GPS... The cas has 52.000 km and it starts to run in november 1999. The car is selled with new tires... all the service was lexus but the last one was "audi".... i don't know why.... :sad:

I'll see it this week (i hope)....

it costs 14.900 €.... a very good price i think.... :D

I still love it guys!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Saturday i hope i'll drive the blue one in the photo... and i hope even a gray one...

I think i'll drive other IS200 before buy it.... i want to buy the best one.... :o

I hope.....

:P

even if ... i think.... i'll fall in love with the blue one with GPS and beije interiors.... :yahoo::yahoo:

VERY COOL!!!!

B) B) B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links