Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bebo

RyzoIS

Recently i have turned into a bit of a bebo fanatic, its kinda like myspace only a little bit better!

Just wondering if anyone on here is signed up to it?

Was thinkin about setting up a lexus owners page , would any of you guys sign up?

This is a link to my page if any of yous want to have a wee look!My bebo page

What age range are the folks on Bebo?

I found that you get the younger kids on Myspace and I don't really use that anymore, use Facebook a bit though but like with most things I'll eventually get bored :lol:

I'm also addicted and not proud, i think the main reason im hooked is that its the only site of this kind I can get onto at work!!

I also find that its alot easier to use than myspace and facebook and alot easier to customise, i think it is almost like having ur own web page!

Bebo supposedly has more users than Myspace and facebook these days, they say around 32 million!!

As far as the age range, i've seen people on it that must be about 80 and as young as 8 or 9!

Was thinkin bout setting up a lexus page and putting up pics of the cars on the page of all the folks that signed up, just an idea cause i like having a good nosey at all the work that everybody does to there Lex!

Obviously I wouldnt want to take anything away from these forums, tthere would defo be a link for here on the page! Might even get a few more peeps to join the LOC,

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links