Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Meets In Scotland ?

rig-pig

Hi, there are a few of us up north. There is quite a few in & around Aberdeen & we have meet up on occasion. Why dont you post up a suggestion for a meet & see what response & interest comes along. I would be up for a wee cruise & I am sure a few others would depending on the date. There is a big meet down in Blackpool 4th Nov that i will be heading down to.

As rogue said theres a few of us from around aberdeen and i believe a few from inverness. We should organise something sometime before winter comes when my car shall go into hybernation lol.

Spent some time on the Brents, Cormos', Dunlin & a few rigs, long time ago. Ok so lets get summit arranged for the middle of next month. Go for it RP stick a date up on the meets forum to suit you onshore time.

I could do the 20th. You should stick a new post up on the events & meets section with the date & a location then you can get a good ida who is up for it. Sometime on the Saturday afternoon might be an idea, Papy, Colbecoz, Boddamloon, Jay M & Mole are local IS owners I know of.

As RP suggested & trying to help move this meet forward can I suggest the following:

Meet up on the 20th October at the Kingswells park & ride car park at 12.30pm then if we want grab a spot of lunch either at the Broakstraik in Elrick (about 10mins drive) or the Shepards Rest in Westhill.

Add your name & if we get a few then we can make it a meet.

Cheers

Bobby

me but where is the park and ride at ??????

I'm up for the meet ,its about time you's got to see my car :whistling: and its been a long time since we met up (and i had my Classic with me last time :lol: )would prefer Sunday but will do Saturday if thats what s best for everyone Cheers Adrian

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk