Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Works Done

vazoosh

Just recently had works completed under the bonnet by Steve at Charlesworth Motors - Great guy and honest!!

Also coilovers were installed supplied by Dave at Prolex

More pics etc soon after bodywork,wheels,tuning,dyno etc

post-18677-1194097223.jpg

post-18677-1194097674.jpg

post-18677-1194097723.jpg

Thanks guys......the body work is still in process,big job...complete colour change,kit,wheels etc

Should be done in 2 weeks time

Steve did a great job,havent drove it yet though,we'll see.Coilovers seem quality :)

Will be booking it in to Thor Racing for tuning/dyno when the works are done.

I'll post more pics when the time is right ;)

This is what the poor Aristo looks like at the mo......

post-18677-1194179677.jpg

post-18677-1194179713.jpg

Got those coilovers on my risto, its made a big difference.

Ive ajusted them to the hardest setting front and rear but to be honest they just feel firm and the rides alot tighter :D

I'm yet to play around with the settings on the coilovers

So....on the hardest setting is it a bumpy ride,too hard?I like to keep mine feeling a bit comfortable when hitting little pothole bumps etc :)

Got those coilovers on my risto, its made a big difference.

Ive ajusted them to the hardest setting front and rear but to be honest they just feel firm and the rides alot tighter :D

I'm yet to play around with the settings on the coilovers

So....on the hardest setting is it a bumpy ride,too hard?I like to keep mine feeling a bit comfortable when hitting little pothole bumps etc :)

For the first week or so the car felt quick stiff but as the coilovers settled in the ride became nice and comfortable, i can go round corners without having the car feel like its going to wobble off the road lol.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links