Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Track Day in France - croix-en-ternois

Dave-Ellen

I like the idea of this, but i preferred the track with no armco, more run off space!

One thing though, will i end up with no pads and tread left at the end of the day? if yes, ill give it a miss.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I like the idea of this, but i preferred the track with no armco, more run off space!

I don't know mate, those trees look bloody close to the track :)

Personally if anything were to happen i'd prefer to touch armco then a tree, after touching cloth that is :D

One thing though, will i end up with no pads and tread left at the end of the day? if yes, ill give it a miss.

Very doubtful mate, unless you go with nearly worn pads and nearly bald tyres :)

Depending on the tyres you'll find they will get very warm and sticky but when you go back to driving on normal roads they will be fine.

The Eagle F1s I have were awesome for grip around Bruntingthorpe, so sticky as well :)

Very doubtful mate, unless you go with nearly worn pads and nearly bald tyres :)

Depending on the tyres you'll find they will get very warm and sticky but when you go back to driving on normal roads they will be fine.

I like the sound of that, I have 4new tyres, Dunlop SP3000A's on and a set of pads only 9k young.

Wasent cheap getting all that on the car, so the idea of a track just seems as though i can say good bye to them.

But your reassuring comments help, I may consider it a little more.

Biggest problem i have is my uncontrollable natural urge to "hammer it", i cant settle for nothing less then full throttle on a track, and boy.. *** forbid we have time trials..

My competitive nature will probably kill me. :S

*looks for the TRC button* :P

unless you are absolutely abusive on track-you cannot ruin your tyres and pads.I drove an E46 M3 on the nurburgring with newish PS2 tyres and new pads/hoses and did approx 20 laps over the entire weekend,my tyres were melting and if i touched them they felt like glue-however they have only just come off the car,this week-that trip was in the summer.Also theres alot more power running through the rear wheels of an M3 and if i couldnt ruin the tyres on the ring after 20 laps-you aint gonna come anywhere near ruining your tyres/pads on this track.If youre looking to drift then its possible-but if you are aiming to drive the thrack to get around in the quickest possible time then its impossible to screw the tyres and pads.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk