Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Difference Between Is200 And Is300?

I am looking for an all round great car and i have came across the lexus IS range and i have been looking at both the lexus is200 and is300, but i have been told when you are driving the is200 it feels like there isnt enough power when you put your foot down.

Is this the case?

or is it still pretty powerful?

and is there much difference between the is200 and is300 other than the engine size?

thanks

Having had a couple of auto loan cars while my is200 has been in having a few jobs done at Lexus Derby...I've really been thinking about the is300. The model I have at the moment is the IS200 LE, so I got the HID's and the full leather luckily already...but fancy a bit more poke and a nice smooth autobox (if not the additional fuel bills! :whistling: )

Having had a couple of auto loan cars while my is200 has been in having a few jobs done at Lexus Derby...I've really been thinking about the is300. The model I have at the moment is the IS200 LE, so I got the HID's and the full leather luckily already...but fancy a bit more poke and a nice smooth autobox (if not the additional fuel bills! :whistling: )

I have an is200,love it to bits,test drove the (old is300) didnt like the auto box in it..

On the other hand if you have the money go for the new is250 with the auto box as its better than the manual (in my opinion) but my opinion will be different to others..

Best to go and test drive them yourself. :)

Thanks for your help everyone, this forum is a very welcoming one compared to others. I asked the same question on a different forum just so i could get some help like on here and they basicly laughed and said use a search bar, just because i wanted some help before i go out and buy one.

So thanks alot for all your help guys.

I will go out and test them both and let use all know wen i get my is :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links