Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

List Of Models/years/packages Is300

peterN

Hello,

I have been looking all over the net to find out info about the different models/packages and how they differed from year to year for a 300 SX but are not having any luck. Specifically what I am looking for is what options were available lets say on a 2003 300SX. When I am searching for cars (shopping for a used 300sx right now) I am finding some with NAVI package, some with SPORT package, some with Leather package, but nowhere is explained what the difference is or what is in the SPORT package for example. I guess it will also differ from country to country but should be close enough to at least get an idea. The only info I could find was on WIKIpedia but that was not much. Are there any differences in the enging between for example a 2002 and a 2004 SX? Are there any changes inside the car? etc.. etc. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

-PeterN

Peter

I have a 300 sport cross - I assume this is what you are talking about when you use the term is300SX. If it is, then my car is an 03 and as far as I know there is only one model of sport cross and that it is always 3 litre automatic and always leather - black or cream. The navigation package came in after 03 and the car was not made after 05.

I could be wrong with the above info so forgive me if I am.

...it's the 200's that have all of the variations.

Good luck - great car by the way...

Cheers

jack

Hey jack,

thanks for the info. Yes this is exactly the info im looking for. I came across a AD that mentions that the car has SPORTS package. There are others that do not mention this. This why I wanted to know what options were available at the time when people were buying the car new. Or was the fact that it was a 300 that it had all the available options installed?

Thanks,

-Peter

Peter

I have a 300 sport cross - I assume this is what you are talking about when you use the term is300SX. If it is, then my car is an 03 and as far as I know there is only one model of sport cross and that it is always 3 litre automatic and always leather - black or cream. The navigation package came in after 03 and the car was not made after 05.

Cheers

Jack

Peter,

I notice you are not in the UK, each country may have different specifications, in terms of trim. This link will give you the specifications for UK IS200/300 models sold in the UK- hope this helps answer your question...

Thanks for the link. I am not in the UK but figured it should be close enough. My German is not yet that up to par for me to ask car related questions in the EURO forum ;).

-P

Peter,

I notice you are not in the UK, each country may have different specifications, in terms of trim. This link will give you the specifications for UK IS200/300 models sold in the UK- hope this helps answer your question...

Peter

Cheers

Jack

I reckon jack is absolutely spot on with that info - especially when he says it's a great car! The Parkers link for the SportCross also only lists the variations as with/without the sat nav. Happy hunting, Peter.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links