Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ouch! Is300 Has Been Pranged!

well, I was down in Bristol today, left the IS300 parked and when I returned some clumsy person had pranged the nearside wing. It was probably someone who misjudged the parking manourvre. Anyway, I dont want to lose my no claims so im going to pay for this one myself and I needed a good body shop/repair shop that knows Lexus and will do a good job anywhere near Watford area/

any helo much appreciated thanks!

well, I was down in Bristol today, left the IS300 parked and when I returned some clumsy person had pranged the nearside wing. It was probably someone who misjudged the parking manourvre. Anyway, I dont want to lose my no claims so im going to pay for this one myself and I needed a good body shop/repair shop that knows Lexus and will do a good job anywhere near Watford area/

Hello mate not good that at least they could of had the guts to say they did it and put number reg etc on ya car.

well i had a new bonnet sprayed and wing done at BROOKS and STRATTON just round the corner from LEXUS HATFIELD they use them for all lexus repairs and do a excellent job well recomended.( will also give you a little VW polo to run around in ).DO NOT go to PENNINGS they are total s***t and dont have a clue as to what colour ...paint... parts ...just totaly useless.!

BROOKS and STRATTON

southfield,welwyn garden city

herts

AL7 4ST

01707 330678

Hello mate not good that at least they could of had the guts to say they did it and put number reg etc on ya car.

well i had a new bonnet sprayed and wing done at BROOKS and STRATTON just round the corner from LEXUS HATFIELD they use them for all lexus repairs and do a excellent job well recomended.( will also give you a little VW polo to run around in ).DO NOT go to PENNINGS they are total s***t and dont have a clue as to what colour ...paint... parts ...just totaly useless.!

BROOKS and STRATTON

herts

AL7 4ST

01707 330678

cheers for that, Ill avoid Pennngs and get a quote from Brooks & Stratton - just out of interest how much did they charge for your work, I have a feeling I will need a new wing and possibly a front spoiler :(

BROOKS and STRATTON

herts

AL7 4ST

01707 330678

cheers for that, Ill avoid Pennngs and get a quote from Brooks & Stratton - just out of interest how much did they charge for your work, I have a feeling I will need a new wing and possibly a front spoiler :(

soz late in reply...

it was done through insurance as other car hit me the wing was very minor..only scratch but had to be resprayed .....new bonnet ( sprayed ) looks brill done great job in matching it up. :winky:

And my car is the worst to match platinum ice.!

just ring them up and get a quote...

hope that helps..let me know how you get on.

Sorry to hear about this fella, I hope you get it all cleaned up soon :)

Jamie

thanks, ive had it looked at now and it wont need a new front bumper after all just a new wing, phew!

BROOKS and STRATTON

herts

AL7 4ST

01707 330678

soz late in reply...

it was done through insurance as other car hit me the wing was very minor..only scratch but had to be resprayed .....new bonnet ( sprayed ) looks brill done great job in matching it up. :winky:

And my car is the worst to match platinum ice.!

just ring them up and get a quote...

hope that helps..let me know how you get on.

ok will do thanks

• 1 month later...

I ended up going to a place near Northwood Tube station, Northwood Coach station, I got quotes from many other places but this one came out best in terms of price. they also did a great job

thanks to everyone for recommendations!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links