Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snap. I looked after her for years. (Well, she's not my missus anymore. Binned me cause she couldn't handle MY illness! Cheek!)

I know its a different topic. (New one to start?) but I understand what you mean. I used to and still do get really angry over this one. Mind you, the truth is if you've got a flash car, you are allowed to park anywhere. Didn't you know? It annoys me that shops or wherever don't make a bigger issue out of it.

Sorry, back on topic - its a lovely shade of yellow though don't you think? Reminds me of a clown car.

I may fit a secret switch. If ever I have it on and have to pull up by people I can press it and the wing mirrors shoot off, the wheels roll away and a giant balloon inflates out of the exhaust. whisking me away somewhere. Safest hot air balloon in the world with its own airbag.

Look at the reflection. I do hope that wasn't multiple disabled spaces.

It doesn't mean you can park in disabled bays just because you have a bright yellow wheel like the painted image in the parking space :lol:

That's just wrong.

The steering wheel is on the wrong side too..that pic was obviously taken in the States where even the normal parking bays are big enough for a bus, perhaps it was parked next to the disabled bay. Not my car Geoffers, but thanks for the pm anyway..... :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links