Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Intercooler Options

Alright folks, aint been on for a while now been buy at work but after all the work comes all the spending lol.

Currently looking at getting some work done to the tte s/c to up the boost, was thinking of going down the line of changing the intercooler at the same time. My plan is to remove the mesh part around the bottom of the bumper and stick i nice shiney intercooler in there but thinking back to when i wa istalling it it was a tigt squeeze then. Does anyone know what the options are for one that fits? I would go and measure my current one to check but its in the garage at the moment getting the mot done, fingers cossed lol.

Any suggestions welcome.

I've fitted Pro-lex's Intercooler (well when i say "I" i mean Steve @ Charlesworth)

And i thoroughly recommend it. I've got a TTE charger with just induction kit and the Intercooler and i've got a twice proven 216/7 so thats a 15bhp increase!

Stav

I've fitted Pro-lex's Intercooler (well when i say "I" i mean Steve @ Charlesworth)

And i thoroughly recommend it. I've got a TTE charger with just induction kit and the Intercooler and i've got a twice proven 216/7 so thats a 15bhp increase!

Stav

stav, did you have dyno data before the prolex i/c mate??

Stav

stav, did you have dyno data before the prolex i/c mate??

Yeah i did have it done beforehand but i had a splipping belts and leaks all over the place so it came out around 176bhp.

stav - any idea of the fuel/air ratio with the new cooler?????

Yeah, according to Hyper, where i got the last RR done, the AFR is ok, its ate its leanest about 4k but then it fine. Not a perfect AFR but capable.

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links