Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Real Man's Puzzle

done the one after that, but now seriously stuck on the train one.

how fast is the train going?? can't make the connection as of yet. these are getting pretty tricky.

anyone got this far able to help? i think i need to understand why the car, lorry and van are going the speeds they are??

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you written the numbers out how i suggested??

if so, use those numbers to decipher the correct word from the listed words.

i.e, use the 1st number to get the letter from the first word, and the 2nd number or series of numbers to get the letter from the next word, etc etc.

there is only one letter to be taken from each word, but some of the letters are duplicated in each word.

right, its back up now.

chewbaker, any clues for the train speed one??

i thought i had it sussed: took the letters of each of the vehicles (car, van) and worked out there total value based on there place in the alphabet, they both came to one omore than the quoted speed, so i take one off.

but when doing the same for lorry, i get 87 and i was hoping for 37 :crybaby: am i along the right lines looking at it this way, or is the picture important in any way??

no worries, solved it now. i was almost there and just worked it out.

done the next two/three levels too!!

stuck on where in the world, and presume i need google earth for it?? but i don't have it as i'm running linux. can anyone help me out??

right, here's a big clue:

e.g: 2.3/4.1/3/5.3

would read as

3/4

1/3/5

or read as

3 or 4

1 or 3 or 5

now use that principle to work out the letters from the word, where 2 = the 2nd letter, 3 or 4 = the 3rd or 4th letter etc etc

the problem with this game, is that its so damn easy when you realise the answer, but its the brain power/thinking needed to get the answer in the 1st place that's frustrating!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links