Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help I Need The Doctor Quick

MacRS200

Some may have seen my post earlier about the 5% discount from Blackcircles, the reason for the tyre hunt is shown below

Nearside Front Tyre

NSF.jpg

Offside Front Tyre

OSF.jpg

The very nice people at the tyre fitting depot offered me a tracking check which was politely declined.

When are you open Tony, I really miss you and need you, I'll even bring the coffee/tea and some biscuits :D

That doesn't look good :(

Wasn't yours the model car for Tony's work?

Not been checked by Tony for about 15K miles mate, I know the springs have settled plus been through a few potholes etc. My fault for not getting a regular check up.

Things move and change, plus I knew that things were no right with the handling but was too busy to do anything about it :crybaby:

All the major building work starts Monday and should last a week.... Then the equipment go in, so i have a date of April 14th.

To address the backlog of customers we will initially be open 7 days a week :crybaby: It's going to be manic.

Late April/early March we will have our official open day. This event is open to all clubs and should be quite a day since we have a selection of unusual cars on site like a Delorean and a Ferrari F430 :)

After that we will offer a knowledge day meet for this club only.... On the meet we will calibrate members cars (chosen at random) free and display/ explain what this Geometry lark is all about. The actual date for this to be decided by club members.

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds good - I'll be throwing some money your way Tony!

I'm thinking front and rear anti roll bars fitted and geo tune!

Just have to get some Goodyear Eagle F1's on first - hope its not too soon or could be a very expensive month....

Sounds good - I'll be throwing some money your way Tony!

I'm thinking front and rear anti roll bars fitted and geo tune!

Just have to get some Goodyear Eagle F1's on first - hope its not too soon or could be a very expensive month....

It's wise to get new drop links as well... Often trying to remove them damages the socket and they knock after.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links